The information contained in the Cara Stone LLP (collectively “Cara Stone,” or the “firm”) website and its affiliate website vc.carastone.com, is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
No recipient of content from this site, client or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Cara Stone expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site.
Any information sent to Cara Stone via Internet e-mail or through the Cara Stone website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. The transmission of the Cara Stone site, in part or in whole, and/or communication with Cara Stone via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Cara Stone and any recipients.
Some of the material on this website contains links to other Internet resources. The links are provided as citations and are not intended to state or imply that Cara Stone is affiliated, associated with, or legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol or material contained in the link. The firm does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
Cara Stone’s U.S. state law practice is limited to the states in which Cara Stone lawyers are members of the state bars, which is currently California, Louisiana,, Illinois, New York, , Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, and Alabama.
Our office in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, is, if required by any bar association rules, designated as our principal office; and Mark Graffagnini is designated as the Partner responsible for this website.
Certain jurisdictions may require us to inform you that this website may be considered an advertisement. Prior results described on this site do not guarantee similar outcomes in future cases or transactions.
- License. You may reproduce, create derivative works of and use the Site solely for your personal (or your company's personal) use. You are not authorized to create derivative sample reports or template reports for any purpose whatsoever based on this Report..
- Disclaimer. CARA STONE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION IN THE REPORT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE REPORT WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE REPORT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE REPORT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE REPORT AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY COMPANY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE REPORT (INCLUDING RSS FEEDS) OR ANY REFERENCE SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARA STONE BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS REPORT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR INTERPURT THE REPORT , OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE REPORT , ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental, consequential or certain other types of damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you. To the extent that the law or regulations of any jurisdiction place limits on the applicability of this section, this section shall be given maximum permissible legal effect.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship. The use of this Report and any communications relating to this Report do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Cara Stone. Cara Stone only forms attorney-client relationships with parties who have signed the firm's written Engagement Letter and Terms and Conditions of representation. You are not a client of Cara Stone by virtue of your using the Report. . Nothing in the Report constitutes legal advice, and this Report is merely an informational tool.
- Consent to Receive Emails and Other Information. By entering your email address to get more information about the Report, you consent to receive emails and other informational communications from Cara Stone. Your request for information about the Report shall be deemed to constitute a request for information relating to potential representation by Cara Stone. You always have the option to unsubscribe from communications from Cara Stone. Cara Stone reserves the right to prohibit or discontinue use of the Report by any party who opts out of communications with Cara Stone.
- No Reverse Engineering or Duplication. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise create substantially similar templates or models with reference to the Report.
- Arbitration. In the event of any claim, dispute, cause or action or other grievance by you against Cara Stone relating to the use of the Report, you hereby agree to submit to final and conclusive arbitration, held by the American Arbitration Association (single arbitrator applying the commercial rules) sitting in New Orleans, Louisiana. The prevailing party shall be entitled to attorney's fees in addition to any damages or injunctive relief, and the determination of the arbitrator shall be enforceable in a court of law.
- These terms are subject to change at any time.